Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mi libro

I wrote the following short story using Bookr, Mi aventura en el centro commercial to use with my Spanish 1 classes.  I am very excited about this tool and I can't wait to start using it in my classes as well as have my students start creating stories!  With the short story I created, I plan to use it as a reading comprehension activity in which I will give students questions they need to answer as they read the story.  Additionally, this will foster a writing activity in which the students will have to describe what they will wear to a party with their friends.  I can see using this tool in all levels, it is a great way to get students writing and reading without fear or apprehension because there are pictures for help and the amount of text can be minimal.  I am really excited about this! Learning objectives for this lesson are the following:

  1. SWBAT identify various vocabulary related to shopping.
  2. SWBAT describe their ideal party outfit in Spanish.    

1 comment: